Thursday, May 27, 2010


These cool cupcakes were ordered by Andyn, a newly joint Engineer at my office. She wanted to give surprised for her boyfriend to celebrate their ‘day' :). She wanted to declare their relationship by saying “I am yours now” hahaha…seems that Andyn just accepted that lucky boy to her days :) congratulations dear!!!

When I saw the cupcakes example (photo) given by Andyn, I noticed that they belonged to
mbak Fifang. Then I asked mbak Fifang’s permission to use her idea. After getting her permission, I confidently made these cupcakes with minor changing on their color; changed from blue to pink. Thanks to mbak fifang for allowing me used her idea :).





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thanks komennya yah :)

Insert your email address to receive updates of Ranggachocho:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
Ranggachoco Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template